Use of this site constitutes your commitment to comply with the following terms of delivery. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order in our online store.
The prices shown on the e-commerce product cards include VAT, but do not include any delivery costs.
ORDER AND DELIVERY
We process deliveries in the order they are received in our system. The order confirmation we send you by e-mail is an indication that your order has been successfully registered in our system.
We will also send you a delivery confirmation by e-mail when the order has been collected and a) handed over to the Post Office or delivered by Matkahuolto b) ready to be picked up from our Pickup Point. Our partners for deliveries to Finnish addresses are Posti and Matkahuolto. We aim to deliver the ordered products within 3-10 working days of receiving the order. If the delivery time is significantly extended, our customer service will contact you as soon as possible.
DELIVERY METHODS AND COSTS
In our online store, you can choose Posti or Matkahuolto as the delivery method.
The delivery method is determined by the size and weight of the order. The order can be delivered in several shipments if the products cannot be combined in the same package. Orders will normally be delivered within 3-10 business days depending on the product and delivery method.
Delivery costs are determined by the value, weight and volume of the order. Delivery costs can also be affected by the size of the product, for example, 2 m long packages cannot be delivered to Posti pick-up points. When you select the delivery method, you will see the final delivery cost of your order and the delivery method options.
Posti will store parcels for 7 days at both its offices and parcel machines - please check the last possible pick-up time from the pick-up notice you receive from Posti. If you do not pick up the package within the time specified by Posti, it will be automatically returned to our warehouse by Posti.
Matkahuolto keeps the packages at its pick-up points for 7 days - please check the pick-up notification you received from Matkahuolto for the last possible pick-up time. If you do not pick up the package within the time specified by Matkahuolto, it will be automatically returned to our warehouse by Matkahuolto.
We will charge our warehouse a fee of € 15 for the return of a package that is not picked up to cover the return and handling costs incurred by us, as well as the actual delivery costs.
Our online store uses Klarna Checkout and Paytrail payment methods.
- Bank Online Payments: Paytrail Oyj will be shown as the payee on your account statement, which will forward your payment to Nordic Furn. From our online store, you will be directed directly to your own bank to make a payment securely.
- MasterCard and Visa: You can pay in our online store with Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Debit MasterCard. Our online store uses international Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode authentication services. The payee on the card invoice shows Paytrail Oyj, which forwards the payment to Nordic Furn. Card payments are made securely using a secure payment form, and payment card information is not stored in our online store systems.
- MobilePay: A service that works in a mobile application that allows you to pay either by bank transfer from your account or as a card payment by accepting a payment in that application.
- Walley.fi: you can pay by invoice or installment. More information about terms and conditions and payment at walley.fi.
- OP Invoice: You get a 45-day interest-free payment period for your purchases, or you can pay your invoices in smaller installments. More information on terms and payment at op.fi.
- Jousto: You get a month's payment period for your purchases. For more information on terms and conditions, visit jousto.com.
You can find more information about payment methods and their terms on Paytrail's website.
Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) co-operates with Finnish banks and credit institutions as the payment service provider and payment service provider. Paytrail Oyj appears as the payee on the bank statement or card invoice and forwards the payment to the merchant. Paytrail Oyj has a payment institution license.
Paytrail Oyj, business ID: 2122839-7
Address: Innova 2, Lutakonaukio 7, 40100 Jyväskylä
Phone: 020 718 1830
You can choose invoice, installment, card and direct payment as payment methods. Klarna Checout will identify you and automatically show you certain information as well as the payment options available to you. The pre-selected payment method is automatically an invoice. The customer can choose the payment method that suits him, such as direct payment via his own online bank or card payment. Klarna Checkout ensures that you can make your purchase securely, regardless of the payment method you choose.
You do not have to pay for your order before it is delivered.
In order for us to provide you with Klarna's payment methods, we may pass on your personal information to Klarna in the form of contact and order information at the time of purchase, so that Klarna can assess whether you are eligible for their payment methods and tailor these payment methods to you. Your transferred personal data will be processed in accordance with Klarna's own privacy statement.
To ensure your security, your information is transmitted to us over an SSL / TLS-secured connection.